Audio-Technica BP893CL4 MicroEarset Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone with 55" Cable Lemo connector Black -
The Audio-Technica BP893CL4 MicroEarset Condenser Headworn Microphone (Black) features an ergonomic low-profile design that mounts over the ear and yields professional audio results for live performances, broadcast studio applications and more. The BP893CL4's low-profile and lightweight design allows for hours of continuous use while remaining hidden and comfortable to wear.
The capsule features a wide frequency response, detailed sensitivity response and omnidirectional polar pattern for a generous pickup area. The 1" long flexible boom may be easily positioned for optimum results. The BP893CL4 features a permanently attached 55" (1.4m) long cable with a Lemo connection for use with Sennheiser wireless bodypack transmitters. The Audio-Technica BP893cL4 is optimized for speech, vocal performances and also fares well as an ear-worn violin / viola microphone.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Lemo connection for use with Sennheiser wireless bodypacks