Audio-Technica BP893CW MicroEarset Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone 55" Cable Beige -
The Audio-Technica BP893CW MicroEarset Condenser Headworn Microphone (Beige) features an ergonomic low-profile design that mounts over the ear and yields professional audio results for live performances, broadcast studio applications and more. The BP893CW's low-profile and lightweight design allows for hours of continuous use while remaining hidden and comfortable to wear.
The capsule features a wide frequency response, detailed sensitivity response and omnidirectional polar pattern for a generous pickup area. The 1" long flexible boom may be easily positioned for optimum results. The BP893CW features a permanently attached 55" (1.4m) long cable with a locking 4-pin connection compatible with Audio-Technica wireless UniPak transmitters. The BP893CW is optimized for speech, vocal performances and also fares well as an ear-worn violin / viola microphone.
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with all Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility