Audio-Technica BP894C MicroSet Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone with 55" Unterminated Cable 20-20 000 Hz 250 Ohms Beige -
The Audio-Technica BP894 MicroSet Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone (Beige) is a headworn condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed to provide intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. The microphone requires 11V to 52V phantom power for operation. The microphone includes a 1.4m (55") unterminated cable. Its free end connects to the provided AT8539 power module via a locking 4-pin connector. The connector is also compatible with all Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack transmitters. The output of the power module is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector. A recessed switch in the power module permits choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80Hz high-pass UniSteep filter) to help control undesired ambient noise.
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- Microphone diameter of just 2.8mm (0.11") for the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator
- Industry-standard sound quality - extremely intelligible natural audio for stage/television talent, lecturers, houses of worship
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality