Audio-Technica BP894CL4 MicroSet Cardioid Headworn Microphone with 55" Cable Terminated with Lemo Connector for Sennheiser Wireless Black -
The Audio-Technica BP894CL4 MicroSet Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone (Black) is a headworn condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed to provide intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. The microphone requires 11V to 52V phantom power for operation. The microphone includes a 1.4m (55") cable terminated with Lemo connector for Sennheiser wireless. Its free end connects to the provided AT8539 power module via a locking 4-pin connector. The connector is also compatible with all Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack transmitters. The output of the power module is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector. A recessed switch in the power module permits choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80Hz high-pass UniSteep filter) to help control undesired ambient noise.
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Microphone diameter of just 2.8mm (0.11") for the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio
- Rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator
- Industry-standard sound quality - extremely intelligible natural audio for stage/television talent, lecturers, houses of worship