Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Cardioid Dynamic Boom Microphone -
The Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Cardioid Dynamic Boom Microphone is created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset's microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
Support and Cushioning:
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and 1/4" 3-conductor for headphone
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction