Audio-Technica MB2K/C Handheld/Stand Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with 15' Cable 60-14000Hz Frequency Response 600 ohms Impedance -
The Audio-Technica MB2K/C Handheld/Stand Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with 15' Cable features a unidirectional dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. It is supplied with a 15' cable.
This rugged, all-metal mic is equipped Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, with noise-reducing soft-touch finish, MagnaLock switch design for silent on/off operation and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock switch design