Audio-Technica MB2K Handheld/Stand Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone 60-14000Hz Frequency Response 600 ohms Impedance -
The Audio-Technica MB2K Handheld/Stand Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is designed for instrument capturing in sound reinforcement or recording applications. The dynamic element is designed to withstand high Sound Pressure Levels (SPL) which reduces noise caused by peak distortion and fast transients.
The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern which effectively minimizes noise and off-axis audio signal at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The result is a concentrated pick up of the source signal while rejecting adjacent noise and minimizing feedback. The MB2K's signal reproduction is more than adequate for reproducing drums, percussion, guitar, brass, piano and more.
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock switch design
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise