Audio-Technica MB3K/C Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone with 15' (4.5m) XLRF-XLRM Cable 60-14000Hz Frequency Response 600 ohms Impedance -
The Audio-Technica MB3K/C Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone with 15' (4.5m) XLRF-XLRM Cable is designed for reproducing vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The MB3K features an optimized, extended frequency and sensitivity response suitable for accurately capturing lead, background and choral vocals.
The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The result reduces unwanted audio and feedback from nearby monitor speakers. The MB3K/C features a power switch for added user control. The rugged construction ensures years of rigorous use on the road.
- Rugged all-metal construction
Traction and Grip:
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock switch design
- Extended frequency response for optimal vocal reproduction
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Standout performance microphone for lead, back-up and choral vocals