Audio-Technica MB4K/C Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone with 15' (4.5m) Cable 80Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response 200 Ohms Phantom Impedance -
The Audio-Technica MB4K/C Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone with 15' (4.5m) Cable provides studio grade quality at a modest price point. The MB4K features a true condenser element and is powered by external 11 - 52 Volt phantom or internal 1.5V AA alkaline battery power. The condenser capsule enhances sensitivity, detail and output level while maintaining a low noise floor.
The MB4K features a cardioid polar pattern that effectively minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern reduces noise caused by adjacent instruments, vocalists and feedback from nearby monitor speakers. The rugged design features a power switch for enhanced user control. The MB4K is an excellent choice for capturing vocals and instruments in recording and sound reinforcement applications.
- Rugged all-metal construction and on/off switch
Traction and Grip:
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip and reduced mechanical noise
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocals and instruments
- Battery/phantom operation for maximum versatility