Audio-Technica MB4K Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone 80Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response -
With its condenser capsule, the Audio-Technica MB4K Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone provides the sensitivity and frequency response necessary for performance and recording applications. The cost effective handheld microphone is designed for speech and general instrument capturing and it's sensitive condenser element accurately reproduces audio with pristine fidelity.
The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone. The pick up pattern provides high gain-before-feedback when using near monitor speakers. The MB4K is powered via external 11 to 52V phantom power source or AA battery. Its slim profile provides a comfortable grip and an On/Off switch provided for added control.
- Rugged all-metal construction and on/off switch
Traction and Grip:
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip and reduced mechanical noise
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Battery/phantom operation for maximum versatility
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocals and instruments