Audio-Technica PRO47T Cardioid Condenser Thread-mount Gooseneck Microphone 100 Ohms Impedance 70-16000 Hz Frequency Response -
The Audio-Technica PRO47T Cardioid Condenser Thread-mount Gooseneck Microphone is a uni-directional (cardioid) condenser goose-neck microphone intended for conferences, houses of worship, industrial use and more. The microphone stands 12.40" above the mounting surface and features a miniature cardioid microphone.
Its cardioid pattern provides maximum gain before feedback and rejects un-wanted noise at the off axis sections of the microphone. The element is made to withstand sound pressure levels up to 134 dB, resulting in low distortion during loud signal peaks. The small-diameter goose-neck is easy to manipulate for proper positioning.
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- 9.8' (3.0m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance