Audio-Technica PRO49Q Cardioid Condenser Quick-mount Gooseneck Microphone 100 Ohms Impedance 70-16000 Hz Frequency Response -
The Audio-Technica PRO49Q Cardioid Condenser Quick-mount Gooseneck Microphone is a wide-range condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed to provide clear, intelligible sound reproduction in a wide range of settings, such as conferences, courtrooms, houses of worship and other demanding sound pickup applications. The small-diameter double gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning while maintaining a smooth, well-contoured appearance.
The PRO 49Q stands 332.0 mm (13.07") from the table or podium. The microphone requires 9V to 52V phantom power for operation. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120deg. angle of acceptance. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable. The microphone comes equipped with a foam windscreen. The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing with a low-reflectance black finish.
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement long-life gooseneck