Audio-Technica PRO-301/L-T2 VHF Wireless System Includes PRO-R300 Receiver PRO-T301 UniPak Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone T2/169.505MHz -
The Audio-Technica PRO-301/L-T2 VHF Wireless System (T2/169.505 MHz) provides rock-solid performance, easy operation and clear sound quality. It is a single-channel, fixed-frequency system available in 169.505 MHz that operates outside the range of US broadcast television. Fixed-frequency system works together with no interference from TV channels and no frequency coordination is required.
The Audio-Technica Pro Series 3 Wireless System includes a PRO-R300 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/transmitter. The PRO-R300 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The PRO-R300 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights. All components fit conveniently in an included rugged case, ideal for storage and use on the road.
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Power, RF and AF Peak indicators
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter