Audio-Technica PRO-302-T3 Pro Series 3 VHF Handheld Wireless System PRO-R300 Receiver & PRO-T302 Handheld Mic Transmitter 170.245 MHz Frequency -
The Audio-Technica PRO-302-T3 Pro Series 3 Handheld System (170.245 MHz Frequency) is a VHF wireless system. It is a fixed frequency, single-channel system which operates free from television interference in the United States. It features a rugged design and is intended for live music, speeches and other similar applications.
The PRO-T302 handheld microphone transmitter is equipped with a dynamic element and is powered by a single AA battery. It features a unidirectional polar pattern that offers rejection from the sides of the microphone. This lends to higher gain before feedback and is ideal for stage use.
The PRO-R300 is a non-diversity receiver with a dipole antenna that includes a ground element in addition to the signal element. This design helps to achieve an increased operating range. Built for simplicity, it has a single 1/4" output for connecting into your mixer or sound system. Furthermore, the receiver offers a volume control as well as AF peak, RF and power indicator lights.
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Power, RF and AF Peak indicators
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Available in 7 system configurations