Audio-Technica PRO-501/G UHF Wireless Guitar System Includes PRO-R500 Receiver PRO-T501 Transmitter & AT-GCW Cable 542.125MHz-561.250MHz Frequency -
The Audio-Technica PRO-501/G UHF Wireless Guitar System (542.125-561.250MHz) is designed for live sound reinforcement applications. The system consists of a wireless UHF microphone receiver, a bodypack transmitter, a storage case and AT-GCW Guitar/Instrument Input Cable. The receiver utilizes two antennas for diversity reception, wherein reception is provided by whichever antenna is receiving a stronger signal. This is helpful for improving audio quality and preventing dropouts during the performance. The system transmits on eight selectable UHF frequency channels from 542.125 to 561.250 MHz and includes both manual and automatic channel scanning with soft-touch controls, LED channel display and LED indicator lights for AF peak and diversity. Up to eight systems can operate simultaneously, one on each of the available channels. A built-in squelch control circuit suppresses unwanted noise by muting the audio input when the RF signal is weak. The receiver includes both a balanced XLR and an unbalanced 1/4" connector.
The bodypack transmitter is powered by two AA batteries and includes a Low/High RF power switch, a channel selector switch, a battery indicator light, a mute button, low and high impedance inputs and trim controls for either a microphone or instrument signal.
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems-all channels compatible
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Pro Series 5 body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors