Audio-Technica PRO-501/L UHF Wireless System Includes PRO-R500 Receiver PRO-T501 Transmitter & Lavalier Microphone 542.125-561.250 MHz Frequency -
The Audio Technica Pro-501/L UHF Diversity Wireless System with Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone includes a PRO-R500 wireless receiver, a PRO-T501 UniPak transmitter and an omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The system has 8 selectable UHF channels with automatic frequency scanning to find the clearest channel for use. The receiver's dual antenna design allows for diversity operation, switching between the two antennas to provide the strongest reception possible. This Tone Lock squelch system helps to eliminate noise when signal from the transmitter cannot be detected by muting the channel.
The PRO-R500 receiver provides both a balanced XLR output and an unbalanced 1/4" TS output, allowing for compatibility with a variety of mixers and sound systems. Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously in the same location. A system storage case is included for transport and storage.
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Pro Series 5 body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems-all channels compatible
- Separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation