Audio-Technica U851CW Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone 200 Ohms Phantom Impedance 30-20000Hz Frequency Response -
The Audio-Technica U851CW Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone features a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGuard RFI-shielding technology. This battery- or phantom-powered condenser microphone accepts interchangeable condenser elements-available for boundary microphones in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns.
Its heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. With superior off-axis rejection and maximum gain-before-feedback, this professional microphone sets audio-quality standards in challenging acoustic environments. 29.5" (0.75 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters.
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance