Audio-Technica U851RO Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone 200 Ohms Impedance 30-20000Hz Frequency Response -
The Audio-Technica U851RO Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications. The omnidirectional microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGuard RFI-shielding technology. It accepts interchangeable condenser elements in cardioid and hypercardioid polar patterns.
With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the U851RO is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360deg. acceptance angle
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module