Audio-Technica U853R Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone Black -
Perfect for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording, the Audio-Technica U853R cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. With a consistent cardioid polar pattern, the mic offers natural sound from any angle and superior gain before feedback. It is phantom powered and features an integral 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90deg. to 360deg
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback