Audio-Technica U857AL Cardioid Condenser Adapter-Mount Gooseneck Microphone -
Engineered for versatile positioning and extremely flexible performance in boardroom, school, government, house-of-worship and other installed applications, the U857AL features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning.
This cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand; it is 16.58" long. Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857AL accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid polar patterns. The battery- or phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90deg. to 360deg
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback