Audio-Technica U857QLU UniLine Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone -
With advanced capsule design coupled with carefully engineered internal electronics, the Audio-Technica U857QLU UniLine condenser delivers clear, consistent sound for a variety of installed applications. The 23.74" version of U857QU, the U857QLU features Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element. The microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning.
Featuring UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857QLU accepts new interchangeable elements, available UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90deg. to 360deg
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90deg. acceptance angle