Audio-Technica U857QU UniLine Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone -
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element with a tightly focused 90deg. acceptance angle, the Audio-Technica U857QU quick-mount gooseneck condenser microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector; it is 19.17" long. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning.
Featuring UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857QU accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90deg. to 360deg
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90deg. acceptance angle
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape