Audio-Technica U857R Cardioid Condenser Adapter-mount Gooseneck Microphone -
Designed for flexible performance in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications, the high-performance Audio-Technica U857R features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. This cardioid condenser adapter-mount gooseneck microphone direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand; it is 12.01" long.
Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857R accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90deg. to 360deg
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange