Audio-Technica U857RU UniLine Condenser Adapter-mount Gooseneck Microphone -
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element, the Audio-Technica U857RU adapter-mount gooseneck condenser microphone has a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. The microphone direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand; it is 16.81" long.
Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857RU accepts interchangeable elements, available in UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90deg. acceptance angle
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90deg. to 360deg