Audio-Technica U891RWx Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone with Switch 30-20000Hz Frequency Response White -
The Audio-Technica U891RWx Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone (White) is designed to deliver easy, flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the versatile U891RWx cardioid condenser boundary microphone features an activation switch that can be set to three modes press-on/press-off, press to talk and press to mute.
The phantom-powered microphone is equipped with a unique PivotPoint rotating output connector and an LED status indicator. UniGuard innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference; interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns; an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone's heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. The unit's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an external power module.
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- An activation switch can be set to any of three operating modes: "touch-on/ touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute"
- Improved switch design
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)