Avia Avi-Lite Guidance 4 A2140M - Buttery pillows for your soles? You'll swear that's exactly what the Avia Avi-Lite Guidance 4 are after just one ride. So go on, rack up those miles in your heavenly kicks!
- Memory foam heel counter for a uniquely personal fit.
- EVA midsole provides adaptive cushioning.
- Lower midsole profile promotes a more natural heel-to-forefoot position.
Support and Cushioning:
- Blown rubber forefoot supplies light cushioning and grip.
- Dura-Ryd cushioning in the heel strike zone for a smooth ride.
- Exposed ESS shank for added support.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- 3M reflective hits for visibility in low lighting.
- Removable Ortholite insole features antibacterial properties for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- Cantilever System helps soften impact and supplies energy return.
- Combination microfiber and synthetic leather overlays.