Avia Avi-Maximus - A1626M - High-intensity athletes need shoes that perform when they need them to. The Avi-Maximus - A1626M lets you smash through circuit-training workouts like they were warm-up sets–knowing these Avia sneakers can take anything thrown their way!
- Padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- A slip-lasted construction features a fixed FOM insole providing excellent cushioning and enhanced grip and feel.
- D-Lux upper material often used in the lining wherein perspiration is moved away from the foot surface for great moisture management.
- Gilly-lacing closure system for optimum fit.
- Low-profile FOM Plus midsole provides superior cushioning and shock absorption.
Support and Cushioning:
- Re-grind on the midfoot support band protects during rope climbs.
- Dura-Ryd outsole with flex groves for flexibility and support and FOM-grade outsole offers cushioning and weight reduction.
- Midfoot wrap supports the foot during lateral movements.
- Seamless overlays provide structural support at reduced weight while mesh panels offer ideal breathability and flexibility.
- The splayed toe gives more room in the toe box for a more natural and comfortable stance.
- REACT (Rebound Action FOM) offers a more responsive feel at toe-off for great energy return.
- Mid and rearfoot 4-Flex grooves allow for increased flexibility.
- Re-grind on toe-tip with 3M reflective accents on the toe-box and heel for visibility during outside runs.