Avia Avi-Stoltz/A2124M - Run with the bravado of Conrad Stoltz, three time XTERRA Triathlon World Champion, in the sleek and feature-rich Avi-Soltz!
- Dual density compression molded Avi-Lite EVA midsole helps control pronation and reduce the premature breakdown of the midsole.
Lining and Layers:
- Air mesh on the bottom layer keeps the shoe airy and breathable, while the mono filament on the top layer of mesh keeps dirt and sand out.
- Lightweight and breathable upper made of lightweight microfiber and other textile materials.
- DURA-RYD materials in the forefoot and heel offers superior cushioning upon impact.
- 3M reflective materials for enhanced safety.
Traction and Grip:
- Aggressive trail racing traction design.
- Gusseted tongue keeps the sand out for a comfortable run.
- Antibacterial, removable molded Ortholite sockliner for a comfortable in-shoe feel.
- Exposed ESS Forefoot Protection shield for a Rocksteady feel, allowing you to run over the roughest of terrains.
- CANTILEVER system softens impact, stabilizes the heel and offers increased energy return.
- Long rubber heel tab ensures fast transitions.
- High-abrasion DURA-STRYK carbon rubber compound in the heel strike area for enhanced durability.