Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Axiom 30 Pannier -
Axiom Modular Grand Tour 30 Pannier Set.
The Axiom Modular Grand Tour Series is Axiom's top-shelf pannier system. As the name implies, the Grand Tour's modular design allows you to customize load configurations. You can strip the bags down to set of minimalist panniers for everday commuting or leave the rear pockets and optional attachments intact for fully-loaded touring rig duty. The last thing you need on a long-distance bike trip is the hassle of failing gear. The Grand Tour series is built from waterproof, ultrasonically welded 600D polyester that can take a beating and keep on going, giving you the peace of mind necessary to enjoy the journey ahead. The Modular Grand Tour 30 is Axiom's smallest pannier in the line and is perfect for short trips and other situations when packing light is the name of the game.
- Rixen & Kaul® Vario adjustable hooks fit 6mm-20mm racks (preset to 10mm)
- D-Ring tie-downs incorporated into mounting hooks, allowing for secure top-loading options
Weather and Wind:
- Streamlined external waterproof main body pocket and removable rear pocket
- Streamliner shape for less wind resistance and a more centered load
- 4-way 3M Reflex reflective Axiom logos
- Patent-pending modular Clip ‘N’ Strap system allows for customizable load options
- Compression straps help control your load; useful for drying wet gear on the fly
- Includes extra hook, hardware and shoulder strap
- Internal convenience pocket keeps valuables accessible (phone, wallet, keys, etc.)
- Suitable for front or rear use
- Replaceable Rixen & Kaul® Flip-Lock
- Internal aluminum stabilizing bar
- Rear LED light mount
- Plastic wear guards on corners
- Tiedown adjustable hook & bungee system
|Dimensions:||15.7" H x 11.8" W x 5.9" D|
|Volume:||30L (1830 cu in/pair)|
|Waterproof, ultrasonically welded 600D polyester:||stronger, lighter and more durable|
|Weight:||1744g (3.8 lbs/pair)|
Axiom 30 Pannier Review:
No reviews are available for this product.