Azden 1200 System with 1200URX/AB Mount Receiver & 1200XT Plug-In Transmitter -
The redesigned Azden 1200 series ENG wireless mic system for broadcast professionals has been updated to operate in the 628-662 MHz band, making it compatible with the DTV changeover coming in early 2009. Offering 188 digitally selectable UHF frequencies (638.125 to 661.875 MHz), the new receivers and transmitters provide superior selectivity in conjunction with an excellent signal-to-noise ratio and extended battery life.
The digital displays also provides information concerning signal strength, diversity antenna function and battery condition. All models benefit from newly improved compander/expander circuitry.
- Dielectric filters throughout, for improved image rejection and superior diversity isolation
- New compander circuit for more natural sound
- True diversity system with 2 complete front-ends and high-gain antennas
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level and diversity operation
- Improved frequency response with lower noise levels
- High 5th-order filters for improved S/N ratio
- Proprietary Diversity Logic Control circuitry for reduced drop-outs
- New DTV-compatible (188) frequencies covering 4 UHF TV bands