Azden 1200VMX UHF Plug-In System with 1200URX/VM On-Camera Receiver and 1200XT Plug-in Transmitter -
The Azden 1200 Series Slot-In Portable Wireless Microphone System is designed for professional applications and centered around the 1200URX diversity, slot-in UHF receiver. The receiver is designed in a few versions in order to accommodate owners of slot-in cameras, Anton Bauer, Gold Mount and V-Mount users. This system includes the 1200XT plug-in transmitter and 1200URX/VM slot-in receiver for use with IDX V-Mounts.
In addition to the receiver's slot-in design, the 1200-series also offers 188 user selectable, DTV compliant frequencies. True-diversity technology with two complete front-ends and high-gain antennas maximize reception and range while greatly reducing interference and drop-out. Both transmitter and receiver feature multi-function digital displays and rugged construction.
The receiver uses 12VDC camera power and the transmitter is powered via 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 8-hours. The slot-in design of the receiver and flexible feature set make the Azden 1200 Series a viable choice for broadcast, ENG, EFP, video & film shoots, etc.
- Dielectric filters throughout, for improved image rejection and superior diversity isolation
- Compander circuit for more natural sound
- True diversity system with 2 complete front-ends and high-gain antennas
- DTV-compatible (188) frequencies covering 4 UHF TV bands
- MicroComputer Controlled PLL Synth
- Noise Reduction Expander (THAT)
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level and diversity operation
- High 5th-order filters for improved S/N ratio