Azden 15HT 91 Selectable Frequency Handheld Microphone Transmitter for 105UPR Receiver -
The Azden 15HT is a 91 Frequency Handheld Microphone Transmitter. This compact wireless camera-mount system uses new UHF frequencies to avoid interference from HDTV transition. The 105 series sysetem features include 91 user-selectable UHF frequencies (566.25 - 589.75 MHz), a pivoting high gain antenna, headphone output with volume control and a power-on/receiving signal LED.
The operating range is 200-300 feet and it is powered by two AA batteries. It is supplied with a mini-jack cable.
- Headphone Output with Volume Control
- New, Pivoting High-Gain Antenna
- Compact Camera-Mount System
- Powered by 2 "AA" Batteries (not included)
- Power ON/Receiving Signal LED
- 91 User-Selectable UHF Frequencies (566.25-589.75 MHz)
- Optional Balanced Mini-To-XLR Cable (MX-1)
- New Case Design with Attached Shoe-Mount
- 3.5 mm Mini-Jack Output with Supplied Mini-Cable