Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Lining and Layers:
- Finest 7-layer hard multi-coatings on both faces feature 0.25% residual reflections
- With the 2" size, only one filter is needed for binoviewing. Only Baader colored filters have the optical quality necessary for use this far ahead of the focal plane
- Efficiency of the long-pass filter (Yellow) peaks at 98%
- No reduction in sharpness, even at high magnifications or when using the filter far ahead of the focal plane
- Striae-free substrates are polished parallel to within 30 seconds of arc to avoid wedge errors
- Extremely high transmission results in maximum contrast and isolation of planetary details, even with smaller telescopes
- Carefully designed spectral characteristics. Filters may be stacked without image degradation or ghosting, in order to provide even narrower passbands, or combine with any of the other Baader filters for interesting possibilities
- Freedom from ghost images, even when stacked
|Eyepiece:||2" / 50.8mm|
|Glass Thickness:||2mm / 0.07"|
Baader Planetarium Yellow 495nm Long-Pass Filter 2" Eyepiece Review:
No reviews are available for this product.