Peregrine Canoe Camping VT & NH Rivers - Roioli Schweiker, an authority on the waters of New England, has distilled a lifetime of paddling experience into a friendly, no-nonsense guide to 600 miles of rivers for a day, weekend, or week of canoeing.
- Reference table showing mileage and river conditions
- Maps denoting access points, rapids, bridges, and dams
- Tips on trip planning, canoe touring, and camping
- Information on picnic areas, short hikes, and historic sites along the way
- Paperback; 3rd edition; measures 6 x 9 inches; 142 pages, includes b&w photos, illustrations, and maps