Badfish River Surfer Stand-Up Paddleboard -
Designed by two Colorado whitewater fanatics who pioneered river surfing on a SUP, the Badfish River Surfer Stand-Up Paddleboard is your invitation to live out surfing fantasies hundreds of miles from the nearest ocean. Made from high-quality EPS blanks, the River Surfer's design allows it to plane out on even smaller river waves where ocean boards wouldn't stand a chance. Whether you're a surf bum who has relocated to the Midwest or a whitewater kayaker looking to stand up on a wave, the River Surfer is your ticket to rip.
- Available in two different lengths so you can choose the size best suited to your body size and local river
- 6ft 11in size accommodates paddlers up to 200lb, best for smaller, low-volume rivers where its short length fits into smaller features
- Made from high-quality EPS blanks for lighter weight, better flex, and a more responsive feel
- Grippy top deck ensures a stable stance on the river
- FCS Tri fins supply the responsive control and stability you need to rip whitewater
- River Surfer design provides enough volume for the board to plane out in smaller river waves