Banshee Bikes Paradox Comp Bike -
Banshee designed the Paradox to be an aggressive, all-mountain 29er bike. Featuring a tapered headtube and gusseted hydroformed tubing, the Paradox is built with strength in mind so you can push your trail riding limits with confidence. The Paradox also features internally ribbed stays for increased stiffness for railing burms and sticking those big landings. The 29” wheel provides a better angle of attack and makes for a more efficient ride, rolling over obstacles and maintaining momentum.
Please note that this build comes with the Manitou Tower Pro fork, pictures are for demonstration purposes only.
- Hydroformed 7005 Aluminum frame
- Race Face Ride stem
- SRAM PG-1030 10spd, 11-36t
- Sun Ringle Inferno 27 29” wheelset
- SRAM X5 crank 22/33/44, 175mm
- Avid Elixir 3 hydraulic disc brakes and levers, 180mm front/160mm rear G2CS rotor
- Race Face Evolve ¾ riser handlebar
- Manitou Tower Pro fork, 120mm travel, 15mm QR
- Banshee Munro Taper headset
- SRAM X7 front and rear derailleurs
- SDG Galaxy steel saddle