Barska 2.5-10x42 Adjustable Objective Varmint Riflescope Mil-Dot Reticle -
The Barska 2.5-10x42 Adjustable Objective Varmint Riflescope is a perfect choice for many types of shooting including varmint hunting, target shooting, long range and precision shooting. The Varmint features an Adjustable Objective (AO) for parallax correction, a quick access magnification zoom ring as well as exceptionally high windage and elevation turrets. It has a 1" tube construction and comes with a Mil-Dot reticle.
The click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets is ¼ MOA. Its large objective together with multi-coated optics provides more clarity and greater brightness via increased light transmission. Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof, the Varmint riflescope is protected in all kinds of environments.
- 1" tube construction provides increased strength and durability
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
Traction and Grip:
- 1/4 MOA click value for the easy-grip high windage & elevation turrets
- Quick access magnification zoom ring allows fast target acquisition
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots on the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Adjustable objective (AO) multi-range parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision