Barska 3.5 - 10x50 IR Ridgeline Series Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Green Red and Blue Illuminated P4 Sniper Reticle. -
Field tested to meet the strictest quality standards the 2nd generation Ridgeline series of scopes are built to measure up to the toughest performance standards. The Ridgeline series is newly designed with the latest optical technology such as external locking windage and elevation adjustments. Fully multi-coated optics and true one-piece tube construction.
Center lit green, red and blue P4 illuminated Sniper reticle for low light targeting. Ridgeline scopes also feature Barska's "Accu-Lock" system which utilizes a coil spring positioned within the scope to securely lock the inner tube. This system allows the scope to stay locked dead-on to the target shot after shot. Serious hunters can truly count on the Ridgeline scopes to provide the brightest and sharpest image from edge-to-edge. The riflescopes 1" inch main tube features a shockproof high impact rated design to withstand repeated abuse of high caliber recoil, in the most rugged shooting conditions.
- CO2 dry nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for complete waterproof/fogproof protection
- 50mm objective lens
- Magnification range of 3.5-10x
- 1/4" MOA external locking windage and elevation adjustments
- Accu lock system allows scope to stay locked dead on to target shot after shot
- Fully-multi coated optics for crisp clear images
- Precision illuminated red, green and blue glass etched P4 reticle
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- 1" inch monotube features a shockproof high impact rated design to withstand repeated abuse in rugged shooting conditions