Barska 3-12x40 AO Airgun Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Mil-Dot Reticle & Adjustable Objective -
The Barska 3-12x40 AO Airgun Riflescope is constructed to withstand the additional reverse recoil produced by airguns. The AO Airgun Riflescope features an adjustable objective (AO) to adjust for multi-range parallax error. The AO allows the scope to deliver continuous accuracy and precision. There are fully coated optics and a ranging Mil-Dot reticle. The 1" tube comes with scope caps. It is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. After all, when shooting with an airgun, you don't want the glass to fall out of the riflescope.
- Designed to withstand the extra reverse recoil punishment generated by air guns
- The Mil-Dot reticle is the standard reticle used by the US Army and Marine Corps that enables long range distance calculations. A series of dots upon the cross hairs gives the shooter the ability to judge bullet drop and the proper hold over for accurate long range shot placement
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Side windage & elevation ¼ MOA for convenience and accuracy
- Adjustable objective multi-range parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision