Barska 3 - 9x40mm Point Black Series Riflescope Matte Black Finish with 3G Reticle & .223 Multi-Grain B.D.C -
Barska's new Point Black series is specifically engineered for the .223 caliber bullet with a multi-grain bullet drop compensation chart (B.D.C) on the exterior elevation knob. The multi-grain B.D.C features three common med to heavy weight .223 bullet grains: 50 grain, 55 grain and 62 grain.
The Point Black series of riflescopes are engineered to be versatile full featured riflescopes to be utilized with the large selection of firearms that chamber the high velocity .223 bullet. Point Black riflescopes work in perfect combination with such firearms as varmint rifles, bolt action rifles, semiautomatic rifles, AR-15 / M-16 assault rifles, Mini-14 and ranch rifles.
High impact rated shockproof construction, side parallax adjustment, variable low to high power zoom magnification and a precision 3G reticle. The riflescopes 1" inch main tube features a shockproof high impact rated design to withstand repeated abuse in rugged shooting conditions. 100% waterproof and fogproof protection.
Weather and Wind:
- CO2 dry nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for complete waterproof / fogproof protection
Traction and Grip:
- 1/4" MOA easy grip target-style windage and elevation adjustments
- 40mm objective lens
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Accu lock system allows scope to stay locked dead on to target shot after shot
- Fully-multi coated optics for crisp clear images
- 1" inch main tube features a shockproof high impact rated design to withstand repeated abuse in rugged shooting conditions
- Side parallax adjustment
- Precision 3G reticle
- Magnification range of 3-9x