Barska 600 Starwatcher 60mm Refractor Telescope with Red Dot Finderscope Altazimuth Mount Deepsky Astronomy Software -
The Barska 600 Starwatcher Refractor Telescope offers an extensive maximum power of 600x. Its focal length of 800mm can be leveraged by the three included eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens and an erecting diagonal that not only lessens neck strain for zenith area observing but also rightens the image for terrestrial viewing. The 600 Starwatcher boasts an aperture of 60mm and is an ideal entry-level telescope for the beginning astronomer. The Deepsky Astronomy software is packed with many features that both experienced and novice users will appreciate.
The Barska 600 Starwatcher Refractor Telescope accesses a searchable database of over 10,000+ objects including, nebulae, star clusters, double stars and variable stars. Simply load it into a PC and begin a journey to the stars and planets. The telescope, mount and tripod are easy to set up and are accompanied with everything necessary to begin the adventure of a lifetime including a finderscope, diagonal, three eyepieces, moon filter, Barlow lens, mount and tripod.
- 1.5x erecting eye 90deg. diagonal allows terrestrial observing and lessens neck strain during longer sessions
- The optical tube has a metallic silver finish that offers a handsome and appealing telescope
- 3x Barlow lens multiplies magnification choices for different kinds of viewing
- Deepsky Astronomy Software for a PC with a database of over 10,000 celestial objects
- Three interchangeable eyepieces, an SR4, an H12 and an H20 provide multiple magnifications. It is always advisable to start with a lower power and slowly increase the magnification
- Adjustable aluminum tripod with an accessories tray and an altazimuth mount make sky watching pleasurable and easy
- Red-Dot finderscope helps align the scope on the selected object before viewing with the telescope