Barska 7x50 WP Deep Sea Water Proof Porro Prism Binocular with 7.5deg. Angle of View & Internal Rangefinder and Directional Reticle -
The Barska 7x50 WP Deep Sea Binocular is designed specifically for the nautical and boating enthusiast. The 7x50 is a popular, easily manageable binocular size that permits a steady image even under agitated ocean conditions. These binoculars provide clear observation in any marine ecology from 'cansee to cantsee' - sunrise to sundown. The Deep Sea binocular features a rugged heavy-duty and shockproof rubber-armor covering that allows a sure and secure grip as the white-caps come tumbling over the bow.
The 7x50 WP Deep Sea binocular has individually focused oculars. It is equipped with a built-in internal rangefinder and digital directional compass reticle to actively assist boaters with direction and bearing indicators during navigation. A distance indicator on one of the objectives allows distance determination when used in conjunction with the rangefinder reticle. With fully multicoated BAK4 prisms for crisp images, it is waterproof and fogproof and has a non-slip ergonomic rubber design.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof, fogproof; specially designed for marine environments
Traction and Grip:
- Non-slip ridged rubberized armor makes it shockproof while providing a firm grip
- Long eye relief of 23 mm for comfortable viewing
- Center focusing provides sharp views at all distances up to the binoculars maximum
- Individual focusing for each ocular
- BAK4 porro prisms provides clear, crisp, high-contrast views
- AOV of 52.7deg
- Distance indicator determines the distance to an object when used in conjunction with the rangefinder reticle
- Internal rangefinder and digital directional compass for navigation aide delivers reliable accuracy in the Northern hemisphere