Beal Diablo Unicore 10.2mm -
For an all-around cord that will faithfully perform on sport, trad, and gym routes, look no further than the Beal Diablo Unicore Standard Climbing Rope. The Unicore treatment completely eliminates sheath slippage and allows the 10.2 diameter cord to feel and handle like a much thinner rope. Plus, the Unicore treatment even prevents the sheath from slipping and bunching if the sheath is accidentally severed.
- Available in 60m and 70m lengths
- Thick diameter provides reassurance to the majority of climbers, while the smooth sheath and supple handling give the sensation of using a much thinner rope
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
- Impact force rating of 8.2 KN and a UIAA 7 fall rating ensure ample strength for all-around climbing applications
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Unicore also prevents the sheath from slipping and bunching in the event that the sheath is accidentally severed, which means there's a better chance for escape and self rescue
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Allows for easy clipping
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The first outdoor-use dynamic rope to utilize the UNICORE process, the BEAL Diablo 10.2 is both effective for the leader and reassuring for the belayer, making it a great all-around rope.