Beal Ice Twin 7.7 mm X 50 m Golden Dry Climbing Rope - Finally, a twin rope made for ice routes! The BEAL Ice Twin 7.7 mm, with an impact force of 7.4 kN, allows its use for adventurous ice climbing—in effect, the impact force of both strands twinned through the carabiner does not exceed the impact force of even the best single ropes.
- Golden Dry construction features a dry-treated core and Dry Cover sheath
- Low impact force; raised number of falls
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
- ~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
- ~Limited weight gain in wet conditions
- ~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- ~ Prevents excessive rope thickening