Beal Wall Master IV 10.5 mm X 200 m UNICORE Standard Climbing Rope - Designed specifically for the climbing wall environment, the BEAL Wall Master IV 10.5 mm climbing rope features a thicker sheath to better withstand extensive belaying and repeated falls.
- Spools ship with end marking kit for tractability
- Designed for use on indoor climbing walls
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
- Available in three colors to aid in rope rotation and station identification in your climbing gym
- Perfectly adapted to resist wear due to repeated belays and low-impact falls