Beal Wall School 10.2 mm X 200 m UNICORE Standard Climbing Rope - Designed specifically for the climbing wall environment, the BEAL Wall School 10.2 mm climbing rope features a thick sheath to better withstand extensive belaying and repeated falls as well as a thinner diameter for easier handling by children.
- Perfectly adapted to resist wear due to repeated belays and low-impact falls
- Thinner diameter allows for easier handling and knot tying, especially by younger climbers
- Designed for use on indoor climbing walls
- Available in three colors to aid in rope rotation and station identification in your climbing gym
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching