Bear Archery Grizzly 840 Longboard Trucks -
The Grizzly 840 Skateboard Trucks from Bear.
Made with the same construction and expertise as the Bear Grizzly 852's, the 840's feature a 40-degree baseplate as opposed to a 52-degree baseplate. This makes the truck more stable at high speeds, making it a great choice for downhill riding. While they perform great at high speeds, trucks of this nature are not as responsive at low speeds and are not typically recommended for those looking to do mellow cruising.
- Fine tuned to fit any standard 24mm diameter bushing on top or bottom
- Baseplate shape/hole pattern to mount to just about any board out there today including drop-throughs
- The axles are heat treated, so the chance of you bending an axle is greatly reduced
- The new geometry and bushing seats will give you the best combination of lean, rebound, and response possible
- Sweet spot 181mm axle width