Bebob Engineering BE-LULED-HPX4 LUX-LED12 Light with 4-Leaf Barndoors Panasonic HPX Adaptor D-Tap Cable -
The Bebob Engineering BE-LULED-HPX4 LUX-LED12 Kit with Panasonic HPX170/171 Adaptor is based on an energy-efficient LED light with just 4W power consumption. The kit includes the HPX adaptor that fits the battery compartment on the HPX 170 and 171 Panasonic MiniHD camcorders.
Once the LED light kit is fitted to the camcorder using the standard shoe horn mounting, regular batteries are placed in the adaptor. The provided D-Tap cable allows the batteries to power both the camera and the on-camera light. The 4W LED light has a built-in dimmer to control light intensity, as well as a focus slide mechanism that controls the illumination angle between 40deg. (spot) and 60deg. (flood). The kit includes detachable 4-leaf barn doors to adjust light spill and focus.
- Shoe horn for camera mounting
- 4-leaf barndoors for focusing light and controlling light spill
- Powerful on-camera LED light with low power consumption (4W)
- Kit includes the HPX adaptor for HPX 170/171 Panasonic MiniHD camcorders
- Built-in dimmer to manage light intensity
- Focus slide mechanism allows illumination angle to be adjusted 40deg. (spot) and 60deg. (flood)
- D-Tap cable for sharing power between camera and LED light