Bebob Engineering BE-LUXLED4-STA-EX1 LUX-LED4 Light with D-Tap Cable Sony BP-U60 Adapter (Lightstand Not Included) -
The Bebob Engineering BE-LUXLED4-STA-EX1 Kit includes the LUX-LED4 On-camera LED Light and the STA-EX, which is a stand adapter that works with Sony MiniHD camcorders using BP-U60 batteries. The adapter is designed to allow you to mount the light and the BP-U60 battery onto a 5/8" light stand. The battery powers the on-camera light via the provided D-Tap cable.
The On-camera light fits to the camcorder using the standard shoe horn mounting. It has energy-efficient LEDs with just 4W power consumption and has a built-in dimmer to control light intensity, as well as a focus slide mechanism that controls the illumination angle between 40deg. (spot) and 60deg. (flood). The unit can be used with optional 2 or 4-leaf barn doors (detachable) to adjust light spill and focus.
- Built-in dimmer to manage light intensity
- Kit includes the STA-EX adapter for Sony MiniHD camcorders that use BP-U60 batteries
- D-Tap cable for sharing power between camera and LED light
- Shoe horn for camera mounting
- Focus slide mechanism allows illumination angle to be adjusted between 40deg. (spot) and 60deg. (flood)
- Ergonomically positioned controls help in easy operation
- On-camera LED light with low power consumption (4W)
- Built-in cooling system to keep the light cool to touch
- Works on multi-voltage inputs (from 12 to 28V), making it compatible with a wide range of cameras