Bebob Engineering Lux LED DV On-board Camera Light Pack for Sony DV/HDV Cameras with NPF Battery Adapter & 2-Leaf Barndoor with Diffuser -
The Lux-LED camera light by Bebob Engineering is the first on-board light-emitting diode system to feature variable focus range. The unique arrangement of the system's five high-output LEDs allows for stepless variable focus at an angle of 40° (Spot) to 60° (Flood). Output is fully dimmable with daylight color temperature at full saturations and an innovative incorporated cooling system keeps the light cool to the touch.
Through its use of high-efficiency light-emitting diode technology, the Lux-LED-DV is capable of generating greater brightness at a lower power consumption compared to standard tungsten light systems. Bebob's ingenious design incorporates power-efficient DC regulation that allows the light to operate at multi-voltage inputs (from 6.5V to 28V), making it compatible with a much wider range of cameras. The system comes equipped with an inline power supply adapter that enables the Lux-LED-DV to run directly off of standard Canon, BP, Panasonic CGA, or Sony NPF L camera battery - eliminating the need for an external power source.
Incorporating a sophisticated arrangement of LEDs and variable focus, this new system shares many features of the original Lux-DV camera light. The Lux-LED's ergonomic dimmer-potentiometer knob is integrated into the base station for ease of use and insulation from the bulb's heat. Lux LED's On/Off switch is located away from the base station to avoid accidental adjustment of the dimmer or draining of the batteries.
- Dual [Male/Female] slide shoe mount
- Optional barndoor system attaches easily to light via bayonet connector
- Ergonomic dimmer-potentiometer knob
- On/Off switch located away from dimmer-potentiometer to avoid accidental adjustment
- Optional 4-leaf barndoors, with a 3200°K tungsten filter & diffuser
- High-out LEDs
- Integrated power cable with standard D-tap connector
- Connects to any 6.5V to 28V power supply
- Dimmable light control
- Cooling system keeps the light cool to the touch
- Variable focus at an angle of 40° or 60°, Spot OR Flood